Southland National Insurance Corporation is in liquidation. Please refer to the links below for important information:
- US Department of Justice indictment of Greg Lindberg. Details Here
- Liquidation Order
- Policyholder Notice
- Publication Notice
- Potential Claimant Notice
- Proof of Claim Form
- Policyholder FAQs
- State Guaranty Association FAQs
On June 20, 2023, the North Carolina Court of Appeals affirmed the Court’s Judgment and Order. Details are found in the links below:
- Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) Announcement
- MOU FAQ
- Copy of the Judgment and Order
- On August 4, 2022, the Court issued a further ruling in the MOU case. Important information from that ruling can be found here.
- Court of Appeals Announcement
- Court of Appeals Ruling
Other Important Information
- Letter to Policyholders
- We know you have questions. Please review our Frequently Asked Questions, which are periodically updated as information becomes available. last update 02/13/2023.
- Producer Frequently Asked Questions are also available. Last update 11/08/2022.
- You may be eligible for a withdrawal or surrender under the Hardship Package. Please review the instructions, checklist and call us with questions. Incomplete applications or applications without support cannot be considered. Last Update 03/23/2022.
- Disaster Hardship Package
- Order Approving Moratorium on Policy Surrenders
- Consent Order of Rehabilitation
View the quarterly rehabilitation reports filed with the Insurance Commissioner. Click Here